These are your options for our printed Fluorescent cable ties:
- Sequentially numbered.
- Custom text.
- Sequential numbered with text.
We use a hot foil printing method to ensure your text is robust and will not rub off.
Printed cable ties are most commonly used to:
- Identify clinical waste from hospitals and doctors surgeries.
- Track items or groups of bagged items.
- Promote your business.
- Identify cables.
- Secure items with an identifiable tag.
We supply many different types of company who wish to be able to mark or track their goods or shipments.
Should you require a different size of printed cable tie then please contact us and will be able to quote your project.
The options above will allow you to specify the text or numbering you require on your printed cable ties.
Things to keep in mind about our Fluorescent Printed Cable Ties
- These cable ties come in packs of 1000.
- Unless you specify otherwise in the text entry box above, sequential numbering will start at 0000001 and end at 0001000 for the first pack. The 2nd pack (if ordered) will run from 0001001 to 0002000 and so on.
- Because these are printed to order there is a 2 to 3 week lead time, so next day delivery will apply only once the cable ties are printed.
- The standard gap between the cable tie head and the start of the printing is 30 to 40mm. If you require it closer please let us know, the closest we can print is 20 to 25mm depending on the size of the cable tie.
We have other types of printed cable ties including non fluorescent colours.